Monday 31 March 2008

Peace In Our Time

After a week spent sleeping in the hallway of the stables - as a special guest I was not impressed, at the very least the penthouse or an upgrade - mum finally thought that it was safe for me to share a stable with the Scottish stumpies. In case you are worrying, it is a very large 3 donkey stable so we can all chill out.

The reason for my banishment - trying to stop anyone else eating anything at all - but then why not, these two fat sausage donkeys have obviously been eating all the pies, so they could follow a regime minceur - while I need to add the kilos. I learnt at the fat farm that it was everyone for themselves, though Cazaux did look after me and protect me.

After a couple of days out in the field I have finally agreed they can join my Gang of One and pal up with me. It is a huge concession but I am genereux.

So we have our first night together - I try very hard to position myself so that I can guard all of the six haynets - mum was taking no chances - but merde it is impossible, my skinny frame cannot stretch quite as far as that, so I have to stand and watch the Scottish stumpies eat as well.

OK, I can accept it but I will fight for the duvet.

No comments: