Friday 21 March 2008

More New Friends




I have been in my new home for nearly a week - will they be moving me on again after a week? Or do I get to stay.




I'm still not sure if I want to be friends with the spotty one and her sidekick the small brown thing - I tower above them - they really are tiny - and the spotty one is jealous of me, and of her dinner. Now dinner is something we have in common, we both like it and want to eat all of it.




She has said rude words to me (well I think they were rude but as she has this funny vocabulary and accent maybe she is trying to say bon appetit?). Or maybe she is saying that I would have gone well with a mustard sauce - cruel, cruel.




My new mum says never mind Aimee (she even tries to spell her name French style) - mum says she was called that so that even when she is a brat (most of the time) mum remembers that she is a loved donkey and not an unloved one.




There are even more spotty ones here - two big clumping things with thick legs (one of them is pretty thick too or so I am told). They call themselves cobs or coblets or cobettes - Molly and Rosie. Molly is the dipsy one, the permanently out to lunch one, Rosie is the brain surgeon. Molly has tried to groom me over the door which was kind of her I suppose, Rosie just glowers at me when I stand outside her stable, and eat the hay from the bales of hay which she can't reach. She really gets annoyed when she has finished her hay for the night and she can hear me chomping away!

2 comments:

Arnies Mum said...

Vodka, you have some lovely new friends. You are a very lucky little donkey. Remember to be nice to all these new friends - its not very nice to say they are thick! Intellectually challenged is a much nicer way to put it

lots of love
Skippys Mum
xxxx

Megzii_&_Medi.x said...

Vodka,You are an incredibly cheeky little donkey, but ah well..everyone love you all the same..Get thoose little hooves at the computer! i want another update :)

Lots of love
Megzii_&_Medi.x