Monday 17 March 2008

On the Move Again

Just when I thought I was getting my hooves under the table at Scottish Borders Donkey Sanctuary, it all changed again.

I had been a very good girl, doing all I could to please so that nothing bad would happen. This man came and made me pick up my tootsies and then he sawed bits off them - very very odd indeed. I got a bit anxious and almost pooed on his head - that'll teach him.

I was a bit disappointed that he didn't gloss them pink to match my headcollar or add some sparkles to make me the Vodka Bling donkey - but maybe next time. I have heard of heard collars with rhinestones on them so why not on the tootsies.

Saturday morning the strange lady that showed up last Saturday claiming to be my new mum - I ask you who do you believe these days - arrived again, but this time with a white thing on wheels they call a horse trailer. How rude, it is a donkey mobile. Have to say she made a total ..... of reversing - I was watching from my stable and trying not to split by rather skinny sides laughing.

Anyway minutes later the ramp was down and aunty Helen wanted me to go in it - was it a good or bad trailer, how do you tell? How do you know? There was a scoop full of carrots which I followed into it but then you wonder did I do the right thing - where is this trailer going? It's a long way to Italy from Scotland but you can never tell.

Oh well, I was trapped.

No comments: