Friday 28 March 2008

My Coat Of Many Colours


It was a dreadfully wet and cold day today - not the weather for those stupid mini skirt rugs that she who says she is my new mum insists I have to wear. As they say up here, it is a bit all fur coat and no whatsits - I really do show a lot of leg in these silly little rugs designed for dinky donkeys.


Dinky I am not. DKNY maybe but dinky no way. Today, in honour of the weather, I get to wear the best rug - mind you, it is still a hand me down courtesy of Mouse the donkey who died - I am still suspicious of the circumstances as you can never be too careful.


So I get on the big Fal full neck jobbie - and yes it is a wee bit longer than the others so that you only see a discrete donkey knee and a nice set of ears poking out.


Still I think some of these rug designers out there are missing a trick - here I am, fashionably size zero, perfect for the horse walk and no one here wanting me to model their latest ranges. And I am French as well. Talk about chic or cheek. So, Horseware, Fal, any of you lot out there - size 4'9 to 5' preferably pink.


What do you think of the rig out?


No comments: