Wednesday 2 April 2008

Pink is Not Perfect







Mum has this thing that I am a pink donkey - well ladylike, girly etc. So this pink thing was put in the corner of the stable. Well none of us were going to go near it. We all snorted, stamped our feet, refused point blank.




Mum explained that one portion of dinner was in it so it was a bit silly not to eat from it but no, I wasn't going anywhere near it, which meant that Aimee and I were trying to eat out of the same feeding dish. This tends to lead to words - she doesn't understand my French swear words so it doesn't have quite the desired effect.




Eventually brave little brown person, aka Fergus, had a go, the manger is a wee bit too high for him as it was positioned for giraffe neck and he needs elevator shoes to get to it, but he did his best.




Mum says 'don't you know the cost of these things? ' - well no, I don't, and why should I?




Eventually the spotty one also had a look in it. I am still not convinced that it is ok so I will stick to the other one, the old shabby one that I like.










No comments: