Saturday 12 April 2008

I learn from Cazaux - Be Generous

I have been very generous, I have given my new friend, Ferguson, ringworm.

Mum noticed that he seemed to be looking a bit panda like and there it was, the tell tale circles! She was not impressed.

She said the only likely candidate was me and that both Aimee and I are carriers but don't show the symptoms at all. Evidently Aimee has past form - when she arrived several years ago, Mouse donkey came down with ringworm! So she is a carrier too and she is fine so the girls are ok and it is the little fellow who is covered in circles!

Ferguson has to eat this special powder which will make him better and stop his hair falling out - he complains that it is very itchy.

Some of my fan club were due to visit me this weekend but they have been cancelled as Ferguson is infectious and no one wants him to be generous with his fungus. Mum is itching herself but she keeps saying it is only the idea of ringworm that is making her itch!

No comments: