Friday 6 June 2008

Vodka Donkey Bar

I am now a famous donkey.

Mum says don't get too big headed as it is only due to you being called Vodka - nonsense, people appreciate a quality donkey never mind the name.

Inventive Leisure, a company which owns a large number of Vodka Bars (can I visit please) has sent me some money to help save other donkeys who are in trouble - my mum gave this money to her friend Helen at Scottish Borders Donkey Sanctuary, and as a result, Charlotte, a 20 year old donkey, and Kofi, a young toffee coloured donkey, are now in Melrose and enjoying their freedom. My money helped pay for a bit of their special banners which said they were saved.

I am so pleased that not only did I help my best friend Cazaux - my ex friend given what he said about my fly protection suit (you just don't want to know how horrible he was about that) - but these two other donkeys are now safe and sound, with a bit of help from the special Vodka Donkey.

I am looking forward to visiting the nearest Revolution Vodka Bar where I hope they have named a special pink cocktail in honour of this very special donkey - I am just hoping that when I have my Vodka Donkey Open Day I will be able to raise more money to save another little donkey - there is such a sweet sweet coloured one on the fat farm at the moment, mum says he is very very like grumpy old Aimee donkey. But she can't afford to do anything herself, other than offer him temporary residence.

Oh well, I shall plot how I can save him as well.

No comments: