Sunday 29 June 2008

Another Donkey

Mum has been muttering that she is trying to save another donkey - well as long as it isn't coming here as it is cosy enough in the stable with the two titches without fitting in another donkey. We could have a mezzanine and shove Ferguson up there as he's the smallest, though I much prefer the idea of a Vodka Donkey Deluxe Suite, just for me.

Or an extension, personally I would go for a donkey wing just for us, away from those silly horses. We could have all our own things, our own food, and be perfectly independent. Mum says dream on. But we could have all sorts of gizmos like automatic watering, maybe a food hopper that keeps mangers permanently topped up with food, hay would magically descend like spaghetti from upstairs, I could design it all and it would be just perfect. Mum says I have been watching too much Wallace and Gromit and getting ideas about automation....

But back to this donkey.

Her friend in Australia has promised to send some funny foreign money called dollars and this will help save another one, who is to be called Dinkum, as in Fair Dinkum, which is something these funny foreigners say. I guess Dinkum will just have to grin and bear it, at least if he is saved, who cares about names - he can just pretend it isn't him and ignore when they call for him.

I mean they don't even call me Vodka, I get Voddy, Vodkin, so I guess names aren't that important. Being saved is the thing.

2 comments:

Vodka Donkey said...

Hi Moonysmum, we have made a couple more now - problem is we get so few comments left at all that we wonder if anyone reads her blog so it is a bit discouraging!

Anyway we will try to do better!

Nicki said...

Hi Louise, just like to say I log on every day to check for updates on Vodka Donkey's blog and I enjoy every one. I just wish I lived closer so I could come visit. Vodka is very special to me and I love reading about her new experiences, keep it, up Vodka Donkey & Co brightens my day.
Nicki AKA Painted Lady