Sunday 8 March 2009

Vodka Sweeps Floor









Mum is always complaining about the state I get myself in. With my lovely luxurious long coat, I can do a fair impression of a yard brush.....every night, being a tired donkey who has come in after a long arduous day out in the field, eating grass, running around, bracing myself against the nasty snowflakes and biting wind, I get down and dirty.

Literally. Every morning there I am covered in shavings and worse. Sometimes I lie down in things that even I am not particularly keen on. Mum says I am a bit ripe at times with a sort of yellow tinge.....All this of course due to the lack of accommodation - I have suggested before that we need a mezzanine for Ferguson and Aimee so that I can have the entire downstairs.

Here is a picture of before, and after I have been groomed.....

No comments: