Tuesday 2 December 2008

I am In Chat Magazine

Mum says I am famous again - for five minutes. I am on Page 27 of the December issue of Chat Magazine - and it is a pretty fine picture of a fine funky donkey. Well they would have to show a picture of me as I am so gamin, so sophisticated, being a fine french filly. We won't say anything about mum's picture as she hates having photos taken....

It would be nice if all the people who read about me would send money to help save another donkey - there was a huge Poitou donkey at the fat farm - even taller than me this one is - and mum was muttering about wouldn't it be nice to have two giraffe donkeys roaming around....Dad put his foot down (not sure where exactly) and she has not mentioned it since. Not sure I want the competition, there is only room for one Giraffe Donkey here.

Seriously though, with Christmas approaching it really is the season to save a little donkey. Don't send cards, send money to ME and I will organise a little donkey to have a very happy New Year.

No comments: