Monday 29 December 2008

Hip Hip Hooray for Aimee

She did it. She stood in Ayr on Saturday 27th December and raised £515 to save another donkey!

A little boy donkey will have a future thanks to the spotty stumpy I live with. Mum says it was the coldest say in the year and that mum was an ice statue - Aimee was ok, as she had my stable rug (the nice new one that didn't fit me...) and her big 350 grm outdoor rug on so 700 grm of duvet on a donkey. Nice.

Mum says she would have had a cup of tea and poured it over her feet as she was so cold.

I am so so excited, another safe donkey. OK I didn't have a hoof in it but if it wasn't for my excellent example of a perfect donkey, there just wouldn't be so much interest in helping donkeys - so maybe I can be marketing consultant on this one.

Aimee was very tired when she came home, full of polo mints and apples and carrots plus a sticky bun.....maybe I need to go out fundraising as I would get all these things too....

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Well done Aimee (and Mum for braving the icy cold weather)