Friday 30 May 2008

My Pregnancy Scare is Over

Vodka donkey will not be having a baby Vodka donkey - mum had been concerned that I might be carrying Cazaux junior, given that he still had his bits and we were 'close' but it was not to be - I have been rampantly in season, scaring the living daylights out of poor diminutive Ferguson who would need a step ladder to conquer the Giraffe donkey.

I have flirted, flaunted myself, reversed into him, molested him but nothing - no reaction at all other than telling me to go and behave myself. When I stuck my donkey bits right in his face, he got very upset and ran off.....Oh for my gallic gallant Cazaux, these Scottish donkeys are a bit of a let down....I am much too young to stay at home and knit, I want to go clubbing!

Mum finds it very funny that a funky french filly cannot attract a dour Scottish donkey (now who else could that be we wonder....). She has offered to lend me some Chanel No 5 to see if that helps. Watch this space.

No comments: