Thursday 15 May 2008

A giraffe in a stable


Mum thought you would like this picture of me - it really shows my perfect ears and very kind expression - I like the light shining on me, kind of soulful. Since I came to Scotland, light has come into my life, my worries have gone away, I am a happy donkey who just chills out.
This is my stable which I share with the other two squirts who are not quite giraffe donkeys - I am at least 15 inches taller than the other two, without heels, and I could I suppose just jump over the little door that was installed so the two tiny tots could look out.
In the morning when I am waiting, patiently, for breakfast in bed, I can do a very very good giraffe and get most of my top half over the door.....particularly when the feed bucket comes near. No flies on the Vodka donkey.

No comments: