Friday 2 May 2008

I Meet The Jab Man


He came back again - I first met him four weeks ago when he inspected my still scrawny and skinny self and gave me this funny thing called an injection which is allegedly to keep me fit and well and stop my jaws locking together - never known this to happen so far but best to be safe.


Anyway this time round he wanted to give me another of those funny injection things - calls himself a vet - and almost didn't recognise me as I have got a lot bigger. Mum was saying that I was looking a bit fatter and rounder, but she says it is nice to have it confirmed by someone who doesn't see me that often.


I was declared to be a very large but fine donkey - what this means I'm not altogether sure but it's better than being written off as a runt. I just wish Cazaux could see what a fine filly I have turned into.

No comments: