Wednesday 18 February 2009

Vodka Takes Revenge on the Zwartbles....

Revenge is best eaten cold, or in my case, eaten.

I have found the dustbin where the feed for the wretched Zwartbles sheep - Frank, Betty, Marks, Noona and Sonix, and the Leicester blue x Spencer - is kept.

Now it is not too difficult for an intelligent donkey like me to sneak in there, while mum is busy shepherding or donkey/horse herding us out to the field in the morning. Quickly knock the lid off, then finding that the feed is too low in the dustbin for even my long elegant neck to reach, a quick tug and the bin is on its side and there is feed all over the floor, conveniently at nose level.

I was able to guzzle quite a lot of it before I was discovered in fragrante. I was soundly scolded, particularly when I REFUSED to leave the crime scene and continued eating.

Eventually manacles in the form of a headcollar arrived and I was frogmarched under arrest to the field.

I feel another ASBO coming on somehow.

No comments: