Tuesday 17 February 2009

I Am Sorry But My Slave Hasn't Been Keeping Me Updated

You can't get staff these days, can't get the mother to update my blog when I say so.

She has all sorts of excuses, funerals, recession, legal things, tired all the time, but really all I can say it - too lazy. So I am going to be cracking the whip and saying, get on with it girl as without you to operate the pc - only because they won't let me have broadband in the stable - I am cut off, cannot communicate with my growing audience.

I am assuming I have been missed.....IF there are no nice comments about me being back in touch with the world, then maybe I will have to accept that I am no longer a famous donkey....Impossible, I am sure.

So this is just a quick hello to the world, I will be back on line tomorrow with more of my news....

Actually, I am in disgrace at the moment, but more about that tomorrow......

No comments: