Wednesday 18 February 2009

My Territory Is Invaded


That's it, I am leaving home.

There are funny brown and white things running around MY field, they are called Zwartbles and are funny Dutch sheep that don't speak English.....they have very very thick fleeces, funny little white bits on the end of their tails (OK I am envious, my tail is still growing back and it is taking ages) and little white socks.

They were in the field next to me - with a decent fence between us - but now they are IN WITH US! This is just too too much....

Not only that, but one of them - the non Zwartble Spencer who is a blue leicester cross and mum says is a special needs sheep - wants to come into the stable with us. When the gate is opened for us special donkeys to come in he trots in with us too....It is most disconcerting....

Something has to be done about this. It is bad enough sharing a field with the Scottish Stumpies but a flock of sheep, I have my standards.

1 comment:

jc said...

Loved the photo! Not sure I'd want to share a field with them either.