Monday 8 September 2008

Vodka Donkey Open Day - 21st September

Mum is busy baking cakes and things for this, so please everyone in the area come to Dumfries and Galloway to see me.

I will be 'at home' on Sunday 21st September and will be available for one to one chats from 1200 noon to 4 pm - I will be getting all dolled up for the day so please make sure you come to see me as we will all be so disappointed if you can't make it.

I live just off the A713 Ayr to Castle Douglas road and it is very easy to find - you can see my house from the main road. If you need any directions, send me an email or post a comment here - my email is care of mum and she says she can be contacted on louise.whyte@btinternet.com.

Aimee and Ferguson will also be putting in an appearance - just to keep them happy but we all know who the real star is......

No comments: