Thursday 4 February 2010

Vodka Has a Touch of the Green Eye


Ok I admit it, I am jealous.

I have been the Princess here for two years now, and sorry but there is competition now from this great french nana they say is to be my new best friend.

Well at least Paris Hilton got a choice of new best friends and had the final say. Me, I am just supposed to bond with whoever is offered and make the best of it.

So I have dug my beautifully manicured hooves in and said NON!

I have pulled my elegant donkey ears back as far as they will go and glowered at him. I have even charged at him and told him to go back to France....He just stands there, doe eyed, and then I feel mean, well just a bit, not too much. Not enough that I am going to back down.

I will not share my hay with him never mind sweet nothings. It is all too too terrible for words.

I may have to leave home.

No comments: