Wednesday 22 July 2009

What Has Happened To The Weather

I really am confused, it is supposed to be summer now, torrential rain, mud in the fields, mud inside my field shelter. What on earth is going on here?

Mum had actually laundered all my winter rugs, they had been washed and dried and carefully folded and put away on the rack that says Rugs for Vodka - actually I have two racks as I have so many rugs now - and now they have all had to be dragged out again to keep me warm and dry.

I've had it - I am booking a flight from Prestwick and I am off clubbing in Ibiza. It will be Ministry of Sound Chilled Vodka for me now, I can see me swaying on the beach, cocktail in hand - Aimee has unkindly pointed out to me that if I turn up in Spain they may expect me to do some work, carting stuff. Oh she is so bitter and twisted that SHE didn't win the poll and I did.

Mum says she will be engaging a therapist for Aimee to investigate why she didn't win and provide her with coping mechanisms so that she will not be afraid of failure in the future. Me, I just chuckle malevolently.....Ferguson, being sensible, is staying well out of it.

No comments: