Wednesday 29 July 2009

Life Can Be So Cruel


I am distraught, I have just heard that one of my friends from France, little Lunar, has been killed - this brings all the worries back to me, I thought I was safe but is it going to happen to me?

Little Lunar was innocently grazing in her field, when the electricity pylon dropped a cable and killed her. Burnt to toast. She was the little brown one on the left of the picture with the sweet innocent face, full of hope, full of love, happy to be here. What a dreadful waste.

Mum is very upset at the thought of such a dreadful death for Lunar, especially as she had come all the way to the UK, been much loved, and irony of all irony, was due to move at the weekend to a new home, where she was going to be a driving pony and have a proper career. She was going to a forever home with another pony as company, and to learn new skills and be a useful citizen.

How cruel is that?

I am not enjoying July at all, it is all death, doom and gloom. Apart from me beating Aimee, there isn't much to shout about - it rained lots and lots today, mum says the angels are crying for Lunar - I just wish they could send her back to where she was loved.

No comments: