Monday 21 July 2008

Vodka's Stylist Arrives

Well, my 'stylist' arrived tonight and I have to say I am not at all pleased - I was at the very least expecting Nicky Clarke or some 'name' with experience of dressing long hair - but instead it is someone who looks awfully like mum and clutching a comb and pair of scissors.

This is just not on. I want a salon professional to sort out my grunge look, which even I have to say is not very suitable for summer.

My stylist did say that part of my problems with my current look have been caused by neglect i.e. she hasn't combed me. She tried to explain it by saying that when I arrived the last thing I wanted was to be teased and combed to within an inch of my life, and she had hoped that when I shed my coat in the summer, most of the problems would disappear then. But no, I have matty bits in sensitive places, and these will either have to be combed out, scissored out, or clipped with electric clippers.....

So after an hour, I am a patch work quilt. I had to have lots of bits scissored off my hind legs so I am bald there, plus there is a nasty bit near by elbow that has had a first go at. There are bits of me all over the stable.

Needless to say, I did not leave a tip.

3 comments:

Nicki said...

I'm sure we'd like to see some pics of this patch work quilt donkey

Vodka Donkey said...

being a very dark haired and skinned donkey, she isn't easy to get a close up of - you really have to see the mess in person. but as you will see from the next post, revenge is sweet.

Vodka Donkey said...

pictures now being shown