Monday 28 July 2008

Dinkum Has a Name Change

Unfortunately there was already a donkey at Sussex Horse Rescue Trust called Dinkum, so having two would be confusing.

Pauline, who looks after the sanctuary, was going to rename him Kevin, in honour of our Australian friend, Kevin Chambers, who helped pay for Dinkum and buy him the special banner which saved him from going to Italy. But a donkey called Kevin, I think not.

Mum suggested Casey (KC as in KC and the Sunshine Band - he plays guitar and does these funny things where they have Weekend Warrior things and they play loud music....not for me I think) but he doesn't like that as he has just parted company with his band members - something about a diva singer who can't sing - well maybe I should audition....I wouldn't need a mike at all.

So he has suggested Oz or Ozzie which I think is cool - my mate Oz in Sussex, maybe he will text me.

Mum says he is very very lucky as there are another two donkeys that haven't got the special banners that says they are saved. She contacted The Scottish Sun again to see if they could do something for them, as all my publicity and nice picture is great but it didn't raise one single euro towards another donkey having their special banner.

I will have to think about what more I can do. It concerns me so much that my hair is falling out - mum says it is more to do with the heatwave.....

No comments: