Sunday 13 July 2008

Vodka Page 3 Girl


Well, what can a Vodka donkey say other than fame at last.
Mum says remembers the peril of fame, but frankly I'm not listening. I can see red carpets beckoning, guest appearances by Vodka donkey - mum says fine but perhaps I might need to go to stage school first to learn about manners in public, etc. Nonsense, I'm a natural.
Even the photographer said so when I tried to eat his camera and also search him for polo mints - none, don't they come properly briefed on how to treat stars. I mean artistes, like me, we have our list of what needs to be on set before we arrive - and it's a long list. And getting longer the more I think about it.
Ferguson was very upset as they didn't want to take his picture, no matter how hard he tried to get into between me and that long lens....eventually he was made to go in the field out of the way. Aimee tried hard to play it cool, and be nonchalant (see my French is still there), but she failed miserably, I could tell she really wanted to be in the shot but who needs a spotty upstart when you have star quality in the giraffe donkey.
Oh well, I think I'd better call my agent and find out what is planned for me for next week, then I'd better catch up on my beauty sleep before my stylist arrives.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Eat your heart out Sam Fox !!!
Vodka you look stunning