Sunday 17 May 2009

Vote for Vodka Donkey - Horse & Pony Charity Donkey of the Year Poll















Well I knew it would finally happen, my qualities would be recognised by all and sundry - mum tells me I have been nominated for the Charity Donkey of the Year and voting is live as we speak.

The only downside is that one certain short legged spotted scottish stumpy has also been nominated for her fundraising efforts. Now I know folks are discerning so why scrape the bottom of the barrel and include her highness, the Aimee....I mean I know I have to share a stable with her but class will out...

The atmosphere in the stable is at fever pitch, particularly as I am in the lead with 18% of the vote. Now I ask you, the other 82% of you, what did you do wrong? Did you hit the wrong key and place your vote for the wrong donkey, or because I am at the bottom of the ballot, you got tired of reading and voted for someone else - Aimee is first, so maybe that argument doesn't work, as she has only 5%....hee haw...hee haw....

She had a right lip on tonight, very grumpy, muttering. Ferguson was keeping his head down, staying well out of it. Jennies, he says, who'd have them.

I can see it already, my own publicist, stylist, manicurist (no common farriers for me in future, I want to go to a nail bar). Mum says something about counting chickens and hatching....don't get this as we have chickens here and eggs are hatched so what's wrong with that.

I suppose I'd better let you see some of the opposition.....

But if you want to vote for me, here is the link

The link to vote is:

http://www.horseandpony.com/cgi-bin/view_polls.pl

Go on there and get voting!

2 comments:

Vodka Donkey said...

The link is here, she is still narrowly in the lead.

http://www.horseandpony.com/cgi-bin/view_polls.pl

Vodka Donkey said...

She won it!