Wednesday 20 August 2008

Vodka Donkey Goes for Full Brazilian












Really she has done it this time - I have been SHAVED. I feel so exposed, so embarassed, even my little girly bits are on view now, particularly as my tail hasn't grown back yet.

I know I was very very matted. I know that it hurt as the mats were right down to my skin. I know that the comb and the scissors didn't take the mats out. I know it had to be done.

But I am NAKED. I feel I should be in the Olympics playing beach volleyball or something. She who claims she is my stylist got this funny thing that makes a lot of noise and whoosh, all my hair was gone. It carpetted the stables - maybe this is a new type of bedding for the winter. And there I was exposed for all to see.

Mum says well it does show that I am no longer a skinny donkey as there is a large tummy peaking out. But I look ridiculous.

Please someone out there send me a modesty blanket.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Wow- Vodka Donkey how well you look, your a credit to your stylists hard work. Well done Mom!!
Painted Lady x