Tuesday 17 November 2009

It's Xmas Card Time


As a very very busy and innovative donkey, I am selling Xmas Cards this year - being generous I have let Aimee have the front page slot, but if you want any cards, for your discerning friends, they are printed up on nice gold glitter paper and cost £0.70p each - all proceeds and I mean ALL going to help save another donkey from slaughter.

This is how beautiful Aimee is on the card - get in fast and buy up our stock! I am on the back of the card looking suitably festive.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Very nice cards - is there a link to how to buy them?

Let me know the details and I'll get them advertised on my mule forum (lots of donkey and french rescue supporters on there too)

Thanks.

Vodka Donkey said...

you can email me via tabithatabby@btinternet.com

Vodka Donkey said...

times running out - buy your cards now.