Tuesday 13 October 2009

Vodka Is Photographed

I have been snapped, some strange people came to do what they call a photo shoot - the word shoot alarmed me......I come from a place where shooting is a real life hazard, i.e. they shoot horses, ponies and innocent donkeys.....

I was so relieved that it was just with a camera with funny lens thing and moved - Spencer the sheep had a go at eating it....

Naturally things didn't go smoothly. Mum kept us in and spent about one whole hour coming and grooming me. I had every knot untangled, and had my ear fluff trimmed, everything done. Aimee and Ferguson also were groomed. I had my rug put on and of course what did I do, I rolled....there was a lot of muttering about how I was even worse than I had been before she started.

She said I was a very very bad donkey and that she was now going to leave me to ponder my wrong doings and come back about 10 minutes before the camera to pretty me up again....

So when the camera and crew arrived, I was photographed in the stable with the two scottish stumpies. Then it was decided some action shots outdoors were needed, so they went out to do a recce. My chance. I rolled for all I was worth!

One side of me, nice and clean, the other side, totally plastered with shavings. When everyone came back, and saw the state of me, mum looked thunderous. They even took pictures of my bad side.

I then had this funny tinsel stuff put on me, and we did some action shots of me in my big field, the scottish stumpies kept trying to get in on the act - after all Aimee was in the same competition BUT DIDN'T WIN. I let her join in as she has been so depressed about coming last....poor old donkey, class will out.

So we are crossing hooves and waiting to see if I look perfectly stunning - I know I will, it's the problem of being let down by others in the pictures.

No comments: